4 Bedroom, House | Windmill Lane, Friston
Set within delightful and extensive level gardens - a detached 5 bedroom house enviably located within the sought after downland hamlet of Friston.
The property has been in the same family ownership since it was constructed and, having been attractively maintained over the years, now affords potential for an outstanding family home. The beautifully designed and level gardens which extend to a depth in excess of 150' at the rear, are beautifully stocked with a variety of shrubs and ornamental trees and include an area of productive kitchen garden beyond the formal garden. The property is offered with the prospect of early vacant possession.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith radiator and deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- Sitting Room: 6.90m x 3.58m (22'8" x 11'9")with fine double aspect, open fireplace in stone surround with wide stone hearth, 2 radiators, casement doors give access to the louger which opens on to the terrace and rear garden.
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.12m (12'0" x 10'3")with radiator and lovely garden aspect.
- Spacious Study: 4.88m x 3.50m (16'0" x 11'6")with double aspect, radiator and tiled floor.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.96m x 3.35m (13' x 11')with lovely garden aspect and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with light oak finished drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level Belling double oven with grill, inset Bosch 5 ring ceran hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, refrigerator, radiator and archway to
- Large Utility Room: 3.96m x 2.40m (13' x 7'10")with double aspect, range of working surfaces and stainless sink unit with cupboards below, cupboards over, Baxi gas fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine, door to garden.The staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the First Floor Landing which features an attractive deep orial window bay, linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, radiator, retractable ladder to the large and partly boarded Loft Space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.34m x 3.73m (14'3" x 12'3")to include the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and fine garden view. Door to
- Bathroom 1with panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc and bidet, radiator, window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.90m x 3.73m (12'10" x 12'3")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.45m x 3.20m (11'4" x 10'6")excluding the depth of the unusually deep built in wardrobe and storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 4: 3.20m x 0.20m (10'6" x 0'8")excluding the depth of the unusually deep built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 5/Study: 2.30m x 2.20m (7'7" x 7'3")radiator.
- Bathroom 2with panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc and bidet, radiator, window.
- OutsideThe garden setting is an outstanding feature of this property. Extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance, the gardens are principally arranged to the front and rear with a small area of garden to the side of the house. The rear garden extends to an overall depth in excess of 150' with attractively stocked borders flanking the principal area of lawn which secures a good degree of sun particularly through the afternoon. Beyond the formal lawned garden and screened by a variety of mature trees and shrubs is a useful area of kitchen garden. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the Sitting Room and there is also a secluded patio garden at the end of the lawn.
- Double Garagewith the two sections measuring 21'.2" x 10'.2" and 21'.2" x 9'.15", with pair of up and over doors and personal rear door to the garden, power, light and water.The sweeping and generous entrance drive and forecourt affords excellent off road car parking space.