£550,000 - SOLD
5 Bedroom, House | Church Road, Polegate
A beautifully presented and remarkably spacious detached house with south westerly garden situated in the popular residential area of Polegate.
The generous accommodation has been attractively and sympathetically improved by the present owners and now affords a magnificent 20' kitchen/dining room with granite worktops and fitted appliances. The accommodation can be versatile in its use with two ground floor rooms which can be used as a fourth and fifth bedroom or two further reception rooms. The large south westerly garden secures a good degree of privacy and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Reception Hallwith tiled flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wc, wash basin, tiled floor, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 8.30m x 4.11m (27'3" x 13'6")and affording a double aspect, wood burning stove, engineered oak flooring, 2 radiators, sliding patio doors to
- Conservatory: 3.28m x 2.64m (10'9" x 8'8")with glorious garden aspect, tiled floor, double doors to garden, single door to bedroom 4/reception room.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.30m x 3.05m (20'8" x 10'0")increasing to 13'7" and affording a garden aspect, luxuriously equipped with extensive range of granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above and further range of bespoke fitted cabinets, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the eye level electric double oven and microwave above, ceran hob with filterhood over, low level freezer, space and plumbing for dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer, radiator, door to
- Utility Roomwith space and plumbing for washing machine and fitted cupboards, wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to side passageway.
- Inner Hallwayaccessed via the sitting room, tiled flooring, radiator.
- Bedroom 4/Reception Room: 4.10m x 2.97m (13'5" x 9'9")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, garden aspect, radiator, door to conservatory.
- Bedroom 5: 4.83m x 2.44m (15'10" x 8'0")with radiator.
- Refitted Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with electric shower, low level wc, wash basin, heated towel rail.The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.76m x 2.97m (12'4" x 9'9")and affording fine westerly views toward the downs, radiator, door to
- Large en suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with electric shower, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, built in wardrobe cupboards.
- Bedroom 2: 3.80m x 2.92m (12'6" x 9'7")with fine westerly views over the garden toward the downs, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.12m x 1.83m (10'3" x 6'0")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the level rear garden which extends to a depth of approximately 80' and secures a south westerly aspect, principally laid to lawn there is a paved patio flanking the rear elevation which again secures a south westerly aspect and a good degree of privacy, pergola, 2 sheds, gated side access on both sides.The wide block paved entrance drive affords good off road parking for several vehicles.