4 Bedroom, House | Sandringham Lane, Polegate
A beautifully presented and recently built 4 bedroom house between Polegate and Stone Cross.
The property has not been fully occupied since it was constructed and is presented to an unusually high "show house" standard. The owners raised the original specification to a higher standard in many areas and the property is now ready for early and easy occupation. Only an internal inspection will convey the high merit of this delightful property. Available with no onward chain.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith tiled floor, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator, tiled floor, part tiled walls, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.47m x 3.20m (14'8" x 10'6")extending to 14'7" into the door recess with garden aspect and with 2 radiators, deep storage cupboard below stairs and double glazed casement doors give access to the garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.57m x 2.34m (15' x 7'8")equipped with extensive range of Corian style working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of soft closing wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated range of Zanussi appliances include the inset four ring gas hob with filter hood over and double oven with grill below, dishwashing machine and washing machine, Ideal wall mounted gas fired boiler, tiled floor, radiator, inset ceiling lighting.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with radiator and storage cupboard housing the Range Tribune hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.37m x 2.84m (14'4" x 9'4")to include the depth of the wall to wall mirror fronted range of wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 2.84m x 2.36m (9'4" x 7'9")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment and shower screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor, window and extractor fan.The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 3: 3.45m x 2.60m (11'4" x 8'6")excluding the depth of the deep walk in wardrobe/storage cupboard, reducing due to sloping ceiling, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.47m x 2.00m (14'8" x 6'7")into the wide recess, reducing due to sloping ceiling, radiator.
- Second Shower Roomwith large shower unit with shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan.
- OutsideThe garden is mainly arranged to the rear of the property and extends to a depth of about 50' by a similar width. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance, a terrace flanks the rear elevation and there is gated side access to the Covered Car Port.
- Garagestanding adjacent.