2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Hurst Road, Eastbourne
Forming part of this handsome period building - a recently refurbished 2 bedroom garden apartment with private garden and garage.
The apartment has been substantially improved by the present owner with a newly refitted kitchen and luxurious bathroom/shower room. The spacious sitting/dining room has a westerly aspect and retains much of the period character. The property is offered with no onward chain and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Communal Entrance Hallwith a wealth of attractive period style features including tiled flooring and ornate cornicing. Private front door to
- Reception Hallwith deep store cupboard, cloaks/linen cupboard, range of bespoke fitted shelving, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.05m x 4.10m (16'7" x 13'5")affording a westerly aspect with period style stone fireplace, sash windows with fitted plantation shutters, deep skirting boards.
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.68m x 2.46m (12'1" x 8'1")equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and range of matching cupboards above, white double bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, integrated electric fan oven with electric hob and filter hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge freezer, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator. Door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: 3.20m x 3.05m (10'6" x 10'0")into the recesses, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.90m x 2.29m (12'10" x 7'6")affording a garden aspect, radiator.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomluxuriously refitted with roll top and claw foot bath with mixer tap, large separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the private rear garden which extends to a depth of about 20' by 25' in width and affords a south easterly aspect. The garden is principally paved for ease of maintenance with a raised wooden sleeper split level terrace area which secures a high degree of available sunshine. Gated side access.There is a small area of paved front garden with raised flower beds and borders.
- Garage: 5.10m x 2.36m (16'9" x 7'9")situated in nearby block with recently installed up and over door.