4 Bedroom, House | Upper Kings Drive, Willingdon Village
A delightfully presented and charming detached house with a 100' south westerly garden close to old Willingdon village.
The property has been significantly improved by the present owners in recent years and now provides an excellent home with one of the loveliest of southerly gardens we have seen for some time. Possible available with no onward chain.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand solid oak panelled front door to
- Reception Hallwith radiator, deep recess below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin in vanity unit with cabinets below, low level wc, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.83m x 3.25m (15'10" x 10'8")with handsome mellowed brick Sussex style open fireplace, radiator and garden aspect.
- Spacious open plan Dining/Living Room: 6.83m x 3.00m (22'5" x 9'10")with delightful south westerly garden aspect and a view toward the Downs, 2 radiators and sliding double glazed patio doors to the terrace and garden and pair of glazed doors to kitchen.
- Large Study/Bedroom 4: 4.83m x 2.44m (15'10" x 8'0")with radiator and double aspect. Storage cupboard and cupboard housing boiler.
- Kitchen: 3.50m x 3.00m (11'6" x 9'10")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, Rangemaster oven with 2 ovens and grill and 5 hotplates with griddle and wok facility, extractor fan, integrated dishwashing machine, space for fridge/freezer, inset ceiling lighting and door to
- Utility Roomwith plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, doors to front and rear gardens.
- -The staircase rises from the reception hall to the Large First Floor Landing with radiator, linen storage cupboard, retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.83m x 3.23m (15'10" x 10'7")commanding glorious views toward the Downs and with extensive range of fitted wardrobes, cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.89m x 2.57m (12'9" x 8'5")with partly sloping ceiling, double aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.53m x 2.60m (11'7" x 8'6")including the depth of the wardrobe recess, radiator and fine views toward the Downs.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted multi jet shower system and shower screen, wash basin with cabinet below, wall mounted cabinet, low level wc, heated towel rail, inset ceiling lighting, windows and extractor fan.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The rear garden extends to an overall depth of about 100' and whilst extensively laid to lawn there are flower beds and borders which contain a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs which combine to provide a high degree of privacy with the south westerly aspect securing a good deal of sunshine through the day. The garden features a delightful ornamental pond with an area of kitchen garden with vfruit trees beyond, with a large timber framed garden store and stone and brick built Store.The entrance drive affords good off road car parking space.