2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Silverdale Road, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned and extremely elegant hall floor apartment within this fine period house.
Conveniently located within reach of the Grand Hotel and the seafront this delightful property retains some of the exceptionally handsome period detail of the original house including fine ceiling plaster work, beautiful bay windows and generous proportions. Only an inspection will convey the individual appeal and potential of this delightful home. Available with no onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Handsome Communal Entrance Hallwith private storage cupboard housing the gas fired boiler for the central heating of this apartment and inner front door to
- Large Reception Hall: 3.20m x 2.62m (10'6" x 8'7")excluding the deep recess, radiator and deep storage cupboard.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 6.55m x 5.08m (21'6" x 16'8")featuring a handsome period style fire surround flanked by a range of matching cabinets with shelving over, 2 radiators, fine ceiling cornicing.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.48m x 2.64m (11'5" x 8'8")excluding the deep door recess and equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel triple bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff eye level oven with grill, 4 ring ceran hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for refrigerator and freezer, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 7.10m x 5.08m (23'4" x 16'8")with lovely garden aspect from the wide window bay and equipped with a fine range of built in wardrobe cupboards and matching dressing table unit, radiator, fine ceiling rose and cornicing.
- Bedroom 2: 4.32m x 3.89m (14'2" x 12'9")with attractive garden aspect, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and fine ceiling period detail.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and handshower attachment, pedestal wash basin, radiator, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite, radiator and window.