2 Bedroom, House | Wharf Road, Eastbourne
Period style end of terrace 2 bedroom house conveniently situated adjacent to the town centre with off road parking for 2 vehicles.
The property provides well proportioned accommodation and although requiring some modernisation benefits include double glazing and gas fired central heating. The property is available with no onward chain
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith under stairs storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 3.78m x 3.38m (12'5" x 11'1")with radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.75m x 3.05m (15'7" x 10'0")with double aspect, fireplace, radiator.
- Kitchen: 2.40m x 2.34m (7'10" x 7'8")with working surfaces with cupboard and drawers below and matching cabinets above, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker and washing machine, walll mounted Ideal gas combination boiler, door to rear garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.80m x 3.05m (12'6" x 10'0")with built in cupboard, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 3.38m x 2.57m (11'1" x 8'5")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a large courtyard garden measuring about 27'x27'. It is mainly arranged as a patio with adjacent lawn. There is also side access.The driveway at the front of the property provides off road parking for 2 vehicles.