4 Bedroom, House | Willingdon Park Drive, Eastbourne
A generously proportioned linked detached chalet style house situated within this very popular residential area on the borders of Eastbourne and Willingdon.
The property has been significantly improved over the years and offers excellent accommodation for family use or for retirement.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Wide Covered Entrance Porchand front door to
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith 4 deep storage cupboards, radiator.
- Spacious L shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 5.92m x 5.72m (19'5" x 18'9")approximate maximum measurements with attractive fireplace surround for gas fire, 2 radiators, built in storage cupboard.
- Kitchen: 3.40m x 2.36m (11'2" x 7'9")extending into a deep recess and large storage space for fridge/freezer, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated brushed steel finished double oven with grill and four ring induction hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.22m x 3.18m (13'10" x 10'5")with attractive garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 2/Study: 3.48m x 2.62m (11'5" x 8'7")with garden aspect, radiator and double glazed door to the rear garden.
- Large Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, radiator, inset ceiling lighting, window.The staircases rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Spacious Bedroom 3/Reception Room: 7.00m x 4.88m (23' x 16'0")being the maximum measurements into the L shaped recesses and reducing in part due to sloping ceilings, extensive range of storage cupboards, 3 radiators, far reaching views and door to
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising spa style bath with mixer tap and shower attachments, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 4: 5.13m x 2.97m (16'10" x 9'9")with built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and view towards the downs.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear. The front garden secures a view toward the downs and the rear garden extends to an overall depth of about 60' laid mainly to lawn for ease of maintenance with a terrace flanking the rear elevation and there are 2 timber garden stores and gated side access as well as access from the garage.
- Garage: 5.03m x 2.60m (16'6" x 8'6")with up and over door and personal rear door to the garden, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, power and light points. The entrance drive provides additional good off road car parking space.