3 Bedroom, House | Greys Road, Old Town
A substantially improved three bedroom Victorian style house within one of the most sought after locations in Old Town close to Gildredge Park.
In recent years the property has benefitted from a substantial amount of improvement and offers the rare opportunity of three bedrooms as well as early vacant possession if required.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, parquet flooring.
- Sitting Room: 4.06m x 3.35m (13'4" x 11')with handsome period style fire surround with multi fuel stove flanked by cabinet and book shelving, parquet flooring, radiator and glazed double doors open into
- Spacious Dining Room: 3.35m x 3.35m (11' x 11')with parquet flooring, radiator, range of fitted book shelving and communicating with
- Kitchen: 2.84m x 2.51m (9'4" x 8'3")refitted with range of solid beech working surfaces with deep china butler's sink with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, plumbing for dishwasher, inset Zannusi oven with four ring electric hob with filter hood over, space for fridge freezer, radiator, deep walk in storage cupboard below stairs and door to
- Double glazed Conservatory: 2.62m x 1.30m (8'7" x 4'3")with charming southerly garden aspect, ceramic tiled floor and double glazed door to garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 4.32m x 3.30m (14'2" x 10'10")with extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards with shelving and drawer units, radiator, built in shelved cupboard, bamboo effect flooring.
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 2.51m (11' x 8'3")with radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom: 2.57m x 2.44m (8'5" x 8'0")with white suite comprising spa style jacuzzi bath with rounded shower end and wall mounted independent shower fittings, wash basin, low level wc, radiator, shelved linen storage cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired boiler, tiled walls, window.A period style staircase rises to the Second Floor
- Bedroom 3: 4.57m x 2.13m (15' x 7')very approximate maximum measurements into the deep sloping eaves with significantly reduced head height, range of fitted cabinets and cupboards, wash basin in recess, radiator and double glazed Velux windows in the sloping ceiling flood this room with natural light.
- OutsideThe easily maintained courtyard style walled garden secures a southerly aspect with trellis fencing affording a degree of privacy. Timber garden store, fuel store and gated pedestrian rear access.