2 Bedroom, House | The Fridays, Gilberts Drive, East Dean
A rare opportunity to secure a charming house with a large south westerly garden backing onto scenic downland countryside.
Enviably located on the southerly side of picturesque East Dean the property has been improved over the years and now provides excellent accommodation within a location where such properties are very rarely available.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room: 4.04m x 3.48m (13'3" x 11'5")with attractive aspect over the greensward toward the downs, radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.52m x 3.18m (14'10" x 10'5")commanding a charming garden aspect and view toward the downs, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets, deep shelved pantry cupboard, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Lamona electric oven with four ring gas hob with filter hood over, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler.
- Rear Lobbywith deep storage cupboard below stairs and double glazed door gives access to the covered way and garden.
- -The staircase rises to the ver extensive First Floor Landing with access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.56m x 3.48m (11'8" x 11'5")excluding the depth of the deep wardrobe recess, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 3.23m x 2.95m (10'7" x 9'8")with 2 built in cupboards, radiator and fine view to the downs.
- Bathroomwith white suire comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator and window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of the property is the large south westerly rear garden which extends to a depth of in excess of 100' and backs onto scenic downland countryside. Extensively laid to lawn there are a variety of trees and shrubs which combine to provide a degree of privacy. There is a large brick built Utility Store and cupboard to the side of the property together with a Separate WC with low level suite and wash basin. There is gated and covered side access.