3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Old Mansion Close, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented home commanding far reaching views from this exclusive Ratton setting.
Backing on to the downland countryside of the South Downs National Park this delightfully presented property has been tastefully improved in recent years to provide an outstanding home. The generous proportions of the accommodation will be noted overleaf but the quality of the property will only be appreciated by an internal inspection. Available with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and glazed door to
- Sitting Room: 4.83m x 3.66m (15'10" x 12'0")commanding outstanding view and featuring a log burning stove, engineered oak flooring, radiator and open plan with
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.61m x 3.25m (18'5" x 10'8")with the kitchen area beautifully refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of soft closing cabinets over, double china sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff oven with matching brushed steel finished microwave oven above, 4 ring induction hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer unti below, radiator, engineered oak flooring, double glazed casement doors to garden and delightful garden aspect.
- Utility Room: 1.88m x 1.70m (6'2" x 5'7")recently refitted with worktop, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards below, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, radiator and door to garden.
- Inner Hallwith deep linen storage cupboard with radiator and retractable ladder access to the loft space which houses the central heating boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 4.34m x 4.14m (14'3" x 13'7")into the wide recess and excluding the depth of the 3 built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and far reaching views.
- Bedroom 2: 3.30m x 3.28m (10'10" x 10'9")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and attractive garden aspect.
- Study/Bedroom 3: 3.35m x 2.64m (11' x 8'8")excluding the depth of the deep wardrobe cupboard, radiator and far reaching views toward the Sussex Weald and to the nearby downland.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fitting and shower screen, wash basin in vanity unit with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is its garden setting, arranged for ease of maintenance the rear garden extends to a depth of about 50' by a similar width and has gated access to the scenic downland countryside of the South Downs National Park. With a southerly aspect the garden is landscaped with a well stocked rockery, a wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and there is an additional terrace at the end of the garden which also commands fine views including a view toward the sea.
- Garage: 4.88m x 2.70m (16'0" x 8'10")with automatic roller door, power and light points. The entrance drive provides additional good off road car parking space and there is gated side access to the garden.