3 Bedroom, House | Churchill Close, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented and generously proportioned 3 bedroom house affording a 50' south westerly rear garden located in an exclusive residential setting close to Gildredge Park.
The accommodation has been improved over the years. Properties in this close are rarely available and, considering the especially attractive garden size and orientation, an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith tiled floor, covered radiator, door to
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.95m x 4.50m (16'3" x 14'9")into the wide window bay and including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast, handsome period style fireplace surround with gas fire, deep cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.02m x 2.90m (9'11" x 9'6")with radiator, double glazed casement doors to the
- Conservatory: 10.00m x 4.50m (32'10" x 14'9")with laundry area with space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed casement doors to the garden.
- Kitchen: 3.00m x 2.50m (9'10" x 8'2")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Bosch electric oven, Newworld four ring gas hob with filter hood over, space for refrigerator/freezer, cupboard housing the wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed door to the conservatory.From the hall the staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with airing cupboard and access hatch to loft, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.40m x 3.48m (14'5" x 11'5")measured into the wide window bay, built in double wardrobe cupboard, extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.60m x 3.10m (11'10" x 10'2")including the wide door recess and affording views towards the downs, built in double wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.02m x 1.98m (9'11" x 6'6")including the deep door recess and the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower end and electric Mira shower unit and shower screen, pedestal wash basin, bidet, low level wc, tiled floor and part tiled walls, radiator, window.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to a depth of approximately 50' and securing a delightful south westerly aspect with views towards the nearby south downs. Mainly lawned for ease of maintenance with flower beds and borders containing a variety of ornamental shrubs and plants. A large terrace flanks the rear elevation and there is gated access at the rear. The front garden is lawned.
- Garage: 5.18m x 2.54m (17' x 8'4")located in the centre of a block of three and with up and over door.