4 Bedroom, House | Letheren Place, Old Town
Occupying a favoured corner position in an exclusive close of detached houses - a beautifully presented 4 bedroom home with attractive south westerly garden.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Reception Hallunderstairs storage cupboard, radiator, double doors to
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.65m x 3.60m (21'10" x 11'10")and affording a double aspect, period style fire surround with electric fire, 2 radiators, casement door to rear garden.
- Study: 2.08m x 2.00m (6'10" x 6'7")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Snug: 3.86m x 3.05m (12'8" x 10'0")affording a lovely aspect over the rear garden, radiator, double doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 2.54m (12'0" x 8'4")radiator, door to garage.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.00m x 3.05m (13'1" x 10'0")equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the slimline dishwasher and filter hood, space for cooker, tiled floor, radiator.
- Utility Roomwith work surface, drawers and cupboards below, space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer, inset single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcwith pedestal wash basin, radiator.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to Loft Space, storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.78m x 3.48m (12'5" x 11'5")excluding the depth of the large walk in wardrobe with window, radiator. Door to
- En suite Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 3.76m x 3.30m (12'4" x 10'10")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.12m x 2.29m (10'3" x 7'6")affording an aspect over the rear garden, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.82m x 2.13m (9'3" x 7')garden aspect, radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA particularly attractive feature of this property is the lovely garden setting. The principal areas of garden flank the property on the south and west elevation, the gardens are principally laid to lawn and afford a south westerly aspect. A variety of mature trees and shrubs combine to provide a good degree of privacy. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and secures a high degree of available sunshine. Gated side access. The wide private entrance drive affords generous off road parking space for several vehicles.
- Garage: 5.28m x 2.44m (17'4" x 8'0")with up and over door, wall mounted gas fired boiler, personal door to rear garden.
We have not carried out a structural survey nor checked boundaries or tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot guarantee that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and distances referred to are given as an approximate guide only and should not be relied upon. Measurements indicate the approximate maximum dimensions of any room and can include window bays, wardrobe cupboards and recesses. We have not checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property and we give no warranty in respect of covenant, lease details or outgoings.