£525,000 - SOLD
3 Bedroom, House | Shortlands Close, Off Church Street, Willingdon
An immaculately presented and remarkable spacious detached chalet style house commanding southerly views from its delightful and easily maintained garden.
The accommodation has been tastefully and substantially improved by the present owners. The flexible accommodation, with its ground floor bedroom suite, can be equally suitable for a family or for retirement and only an internal inspection will convey its high appeal.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand panelled front door to
- Spacious Entrance Lobby: 3.56m x 1.60m (11'8" x 5'3")with radiator and glazed double doors give access to the
- Spacious Reception Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs, built in cloaks cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin in vanity unit with cabinet below, large cloaks/storage cupboard.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.25m x 3.90m (20'6" x 12'10")with triple aspect and handsome open fireplace fitted with gas coal effect fire, 2 radiators.
- Spacious Conservatory/Dining Room: 4.04m x 3.40m (13'3" x 11'2")with fine southerly aspect and garden view, attractively tiled floor and casement doors give access to the garden.
- Dining Room: 3.23m x 2.92m (10'7" x 9'7")with lovely southerly garden aspect, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.34m x 3.90m (14'3" x 12'10")with radiator and extensive range of fitted mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards and door to
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower unit with multi jet shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, radiator, tiled floor and walls, window.
- Newly Fitted Kitchen: 3.45m x 3.05m (11'4" x 10'0")to include the depth of the range of the recently fitted units which include extensive range of corian style working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl deep china sink with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Bosch oven and combination microwave oven over, induction hob, refrigerator, dishwashing machine, southerly garden aspect and double glazed door to the
- Large covered Utility Areawith plumbing for washing machine and doors front and rear, deep walk in storage cupboard with wall mounted Gloworm gas fired boiler.
- Utility Room: 2.97m x 2.64m (9'9" x 8'8")with worktop with plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, fitted cupboard, tiled floor, garden aspect and door to garage.The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the Large Landing with Study Recess and far reaching views, radiator and access to loft space.
- Bedroom 2: 5.87m x 2.87m (19'3" x 9'5")with range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, access to under eaves storage space, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.96m x 2.95m (13' x 9'8")with fine views toward the downs, wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomwith large corner bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash basin with wc, linen storage cupboard and radiator, tiled walls, 2 windows.
- Large Garage: 6.10m x 3.05m (20'0" x 10'0")with up and over door, power and light points, workbench and rear door to the utility room.The wide sweeping entrance drive affords generous off road car parking space.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is its charming garden setting. The rear garden has a southerly aspect and has been attractively landscaped for ease of maintenance with a depth of about 50' and a width of about 70'. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and a lawned area is flanked by well stocked flower beds and there is a small pond feature with waterfall. A further terrace is situated at the end of the garden and there is side access.