2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Enys Road, Eastbourne
An unusually spacious ground floor apartment with gardens to the front and rear as well as a garage at the rear.
The accommodation retains much of its fine Victorian character including handsome fireplaces. Currently with 3 large reception rooms relatively minor alterations are required to create a second spacious bedroom. Only an inspection will convey the appeal and potential of this spacious apartment. We understand that early vacant possession is available if required.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Private Entrance Lobbyand inner glazed door giving access to
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith fine period tiled floor.
- Large Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc and 3 large built in cupboards.
- Dining Room: 5.80m x 4.22m (19'0" x 13'10")into the wide window bay and featuring a magnificent carved marble period fire surround with gas coal effect fire flanked by cabinets and adjustable book shelving, radiator and open plan with sitting room. (This room could be separated from the sitting room to form a large second bedroom)
- Sitting Room: 4.78m x 4.10m (15'8" x 13'5")with handsome marble period fire surround with point for gas fire, radiator and casement doors to
- Conservatory: 6.10m x 2.64m (20'0" x 8'8")with tiled floor and double glazed doors giving access to the terrace and rear garden.
- Breakfast Room: 3.56m x 3.10m (11'8" x 10'2")exclusing the depth of the pair of built in cupboards and the fire place recess, radiator and door to
- Kitchen: 3.70m x 2.29m (12'2" x 7'6")with range of working surfaces with cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, built in Indesit electric oven and four ring ceran hob, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, radiator, plumbing for washing machine and door to the communal rear lobby which gives access to the garden.
- Bedroom 1: 4.60m x 3.86m (15'1" x 12'8")with range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, matching bedside cabinets, parquet flooring, radiator and door to
- Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, linen storage cupboard, window.
- OutsideWe are advised that the gardens arranged to the front and rear of the property are for the benefit of this apartment. We understand that there is a shared arrangement in the rear garden for the benefit of the 2 other flat owners in the building for the use of the communal washing line. The lawned rear garden extends to a depth of about 40' by a similar width mainly laid to lawn with a variety of ornamental trees, fruit trees and shrubs which combine to give a high degree of privacy.
- Garage: 4.80m x 2.74m (15'9" x 9')with folding doors, power and light points and windows to the side and to the rear. The garage is brick built with pitched roof and access is at the end of the garden.