3 Bedroom, House | Ashampstead Place, Upperton Road
A delightfully presented and generously proportioned town house close to the amenities of the town centre.
With an attractive south westerly aspect at the rear, this charming property, constructed in relatively recent years, provides unusually attractive accommodation and is of a type so rarely available near the amenities of the town. We are advised that the solar panel system was recently installed at a cost of about £6,000 and generates an annual income of about £600.00, as well a weather related free electricity. An inspection is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, 2 deep storage cupboards below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.88m x 3.80m (16'0" x 12'6")excluding the depth of the window bay and featuring a handsome marble period style fire surround with wide hearth and fitted gas fire, Fischer independent radiator. Folding colonial style shuttered doors give access to
- Dining Room: 3.56m x 3.18m (11'8" x 10'5")with radiator and colonial style shuttered double glazed door gives access to
- Double Glazed Conservatory: 4.95m x 1.63m (16'3" x 5'4")with attractive southerly aspect, casement doors give access to the delightful courtyard style garden.
- Spacious Kitchen: 4.10m x 2.64m (13'5" x 8'8")with extensive range of ceramic tiled working surfaces with light oak finished drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset deep china sink with mixer tap, wall mounted Viessmann gas fired boiler for central heating, integrated eye level double oven with grill and matching brushed steel four ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and double glazed door to the conservatory.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard, retractable ladder access to the partly boarded loft space which houses the solar panel system.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.53m (13' x 11'7")with southerly garden aspect, radiator and door to
- Refitted Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard and drawers below, low level wc, radiator, tiled floor, part tiled walls, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.37m x 3.10m (14'4" x 10'2")excluding the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.18m x 1.78m (10'5" x 5'10")excluding the depth of the recess and built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, part panelled and tiled walls, extractor fan.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is its delightful southerly courtyard style garden. Attractively paved and landscaped for ease of maintenance the garden contains a variety of shrubs and secures a good degree of privacy as well as maximum available sun through the day. Pedestrian rear access to the garage block.
- Garage No 2: 5.18m x 2.36m (17' x 7'9")with up and over door.Private car parking space.