3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Grassington Road, Eastbourne
An unusually spacious penthouse apartment overlooking Saffrons playing fields and close to the Town Hall.
Generously proportioned, this outstanding penthouse commands a delightful aspect from 3 elevations and has been attractively maintained since it was constructed by the well known national development company, Rydon Homes.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Elegant Communal Entrance Hallwith passenger lift or staircase to the fourth floor penthouse landing with front door to
- 25' Reception Hallwith video entry phone system, cupboard housing the GloWorm wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 6.50m x 5.26m (21'4" x 17'3")into the wide window bay which commands fine views over Eastbourne, 2 radiators, sliding double glazed patio doors give access to the
- Large Balconywhich also commands fine southerly views to the town and the lawned Grange Gardens.
- Large Dining Room: 4.95m x 4.04m (16'3" x 13'3")int the wide recess with double aspect including views over Saffrons Cricket Ground and toward the downs, 2 radiators, double doors give access to the Sitting Room and serving hatch from Kitchen.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.78m x 3.66m (15'8" x 12'0")commanding views over Saffrons Cricket Grounds toward the downs and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboard below and matching range of wall cabinets, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the Neff eye level oven with grill and inset Stoves 5 gas ring hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, plumbing for dishwasher and for washing machine, concealed convector radiator, inset ceiling lighting and wide serving hatch to dining room.
- Large Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.90m x 3.45m (19'4" x 11'4")excluding the depth of the mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards and with range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and matching dressing table unit, radiator, views toward the downs, large walk in storage cupboard and door to
- en suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fitting, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, bidet, heated towel rail, tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 4.14m x 3.66m (13'7" x 12'0")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.58m x 3.48m (11'9" x 11'5")excluding the depth of the pair of built in wardrobe cupboards, views toward the downs, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, fitted cabinet, tiled walls and extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are communally maintained gardens and grounds which provide an attractive setting.
- Undercover Car Parking Space