4 Bedroom, House | Summerdown Close, Eastbourne
** Offers in excess of £800,000 ** An extremely rare opportunity to secure a fine spacious detached house with double garage in one of Summerdown's most desirable roads.
The well presented accommodation has been improved by the present owners including the refitting of the large ensuite shower room and the main bathroom. The generously proportioned accommodation includes 3 reception rooms as well as a kitchen/breakfast room. All the principal rooms have an aspect over the attractive gardens that surround the property. Properties in this exclusive close rarely come to the market and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith under stairs cupboard, deep cloaks cupboard with oriel window, 2 radiators.
- Cloakroom/wcrefitted with white suite comprising wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, tiled floor, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 6.55m x 4.27m (21'6" x 14'0")with garden aspect, 2 radiators and double doors to the garden.
- Dining Room: 4.27m x 3.90m (14'0" x 12'10")with double aspect, radiator, sliding patio doors to the garden.
- Study: 3.35m x 3.05m (11' x 10'0")with double aspect, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.88m x 4.52m (16'0" x 14'10")maximum measurements of the irregular shaped room and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and cabinets above, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric eye level fan oven and grill, elecgtric hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher, pantry.
- Utility Roomwith double sink unit and mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for American style fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, door to garden..The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing, deep cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 3.96m (14'0" x 13')with double aspect, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- Large en suite Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted fittings and rainwater shower head, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 2: 4.22m x 3.96m (13'10" x 13')and affording a double aspect, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.27m x 2.51m (14'0" x 8'3")radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.53m x 3.05m (11'7" x 10'0")radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising large bath with mixer tap, separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin, wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA lovely feature of this property is the attractive garden setting. The principal garden is to the rear and mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a wide paved patio area flanking the side elevation and securing a southerly aspect. The garden is walled and approximately 75' wide and 30' in depth at its narrowest and extends around the east and south elevations. The large front garden is principally laid to lawn and secures a westerly aspect.
- Double Garage: 5.05m x 4.83m (16'7" x 15'10")with electric up and over door, pitched room, light and power points, personal rear door to garden.The private entrance drive affords good off road car parking space.