4 Bedroom, House | Huggetts Lane, Willingdon, Eastbourne
An attractively presented and spacious 4 bedroom home with 150' garden in the highly sought after Willingdon area.
The property has been significantly improved over the years by the present owner and now affords a magnificent 18' conservatory with a wonderful garden aspect. Fine views toward the downs can be enjoyed from all the bedrooms and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended. The property is approached via a recently laid block paved driveway. Front door to
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith deep cloaks cupboard.
- Refitted Cloakroomwith wash basin with cupboards below, wc, window.
- Inner door to Spacious Reception/Dining Hall: 5.28m x 3.07m (17'4" x 10'1")with garden aspect and including the depth of the staircase, 2 radiators.
- Sitting Room: 5.44m x 3.66m (17'10" x 12'0")with handsome brick fireplaced, radiator, double doors to
- Magnificent Conservatory: 5.72m x 3.40m (18'9" x 11'2")with lovely garden aspect, electric heater, double doors to garden.
- Kitchenaffording a garden aspect and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching rage of cabinets above. Inset sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards below, space for cooker and fridge/freezer and space and plumbing for dishwasher. Door to Enclosed Side Passageway with door to garage.The staircase rises from the reception/dining hall to the First Floor Landing with cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.68m x 3.60m (12'1" x 11'10")affording a lovely aspect, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator. Door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, wc, heated towel rail, fitted cupboards.
- Bedroom 2: 3.60m x 3.43m (11'10" x 11'3")affording a double aspect with views toward the downs, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.10m x 2.54m (10'2" x 8'4")with views toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.60m x 2.51m (8'6" x 8'3")with double aspect and securing downland views, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising bath with shower attachment, separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin, wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the attractive garden setting with fine views toward the downs from the front garden. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 150' and is principally laid to lawn with a wide paved patio area flanking the rear elevation. Gated side access.
- Garage: 5.36m x 2.60m (17'7" x 8'6")with up and over door, wall mounted gas fired boiler, space and plumbing for appliances, personal rear door to enclosed side passageway.The private entrance drive affords generous off road parking.