5 Bedroom, House | Dittons Road, Stone Cross
Coming Soon - Please contact us to register an interest. Forming part of this brand new exclusive development of just two homes - a remarkably spacious 5 bedroom house set within large southerly gardens.
The generous accommodation includes 3 separate reception rooms as well as a kitchen/dining room. The sitting room has bi folding doors to the southerly rear garden and all 5 bedrooms have access to a modern en suite shower room or bathroom. This represents an extremely rare opportunity to secure a very fine new home.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Please Note:The dimensions below are subject to change.
- Entrance Hallwith stairs to the first floor, door to integral garage.
- Reception Hall
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, wc.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.97m x 4.06m (19'7" x 13'4")with glorious rear garden aspect, fireplace with wood burning stove, bifolding doors to the garden.
- Snug: 3.43m x 2.97m (11'3" x 9'9")excluding the depth of the bay window.
- Study: 3.27m x 2.97m (10'9" x 9'9")
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.17m x 3.80m (17' x 12'6")luxuriously equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and range of integrated appliances, garden aspect, double doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room: 2.97m x 1.70m (9'9" x 5'7")fitted with working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for further appliances.The staircase rises to the Second Floor Landing with airing cupobard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.30m x 4.10m (14'1" x 13'5")with a fine aspect over the rear garden, built in wardrobe cupboards, door to
- Large Dressing Room: 4.10m x 3.84m (13'5" x 12'7")with extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards, door to
- En suite Bathroomequipped with white suite comprising panelled bath, large separate shower unit with wall mountted fittings, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc.
- Bedroom 2: 5.27m x 2.97m (17'3" x 9'9")excluding the depth of the bay window, door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower unit and wall mounted fittings, wash basin, wc.
- Bedroom 3: 4.49m x 2.97m (14'9" x 9'9")door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower unit and wall mounted fittings, wash basin, wc.The staircase continues to the Third Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 4: 6.94m x 3.72m (22'9" x 12'2")maximum approximate measurements of the irregular shaped room and reducing to 4'10" (1.49m), fine westerly views, door to en suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 5: 4.41m x 2.62m (14'6" x 8'7")excluding the depth of the recesses and with fine aspect over the rear garden, door to en suite bathroom.
- En suite Bathroomserving bedroom 4 and 5 and fitted with white suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin, wc.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the lovely garden setting. The rear garden extends to a depth of approximately 100' with an open aspect beyond. The garden secures a southerly aspect and is principally laid to lawn with a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation and accessible from the sitting room and from the kitchen/dining room.
- Large integral Double Garagewith electric door.The entrance drive affords generous off road car parking space.