3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Grand Court, King Edwards Parade
Commanding breathtaking views over lawned gardens to the sea and along the coast toward Hastings - a spaciously proportioned 4th floor purpose built seafront apartment with garage.
The property has been attractively improved and maintained over the years and now offering great potential for an exceptionally fine seafront home. An inspection will convey the generous proportions of the accommodation as well as the outstanding views that it commands. Available with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith entry phone system and passenger lift or staircase to the fourth floor landing with front door to
- Large Reception Hall: 7.92min length with electric radiator and cloaks/storage cupboard, range of floor to ceiling cabinets including glass fronted display cabinets and pull out desktop.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 7.87m x 4.57m (25'10" x 15')into the wide window recess and commanding fine views over the Martello tower and lawned gardens to the sea and along the coast toward Hastings, surround for electric fire, built in cabinet with drinks cabinet above, 3 electric radiators and double glazed door to
- Balconycommanding breathtaking sea and coastal views.
- Kitchen: 3.96m x 2.40m (13' x 7'10")commanding far reaching views toward the downs and equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff oven with grill and eye level microwave oven, inset AEG four ring ceramic hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator, built in AEG washing machine, refuse chute, double glazed door to the rear
- Balconyalso commanding far reaching views and giving access to the service delivery lift.
- Bedroom 1: 4.83m x 3.66m (15'10" x 12'0")commanding glorious views over the lawned gardens to the sea and equipped with extensive range of fitted and built in wardrobe cupboards with matching bedside cabinets and dressing table, full length window seat bench cabinets.
- Bedroom 2: 3.56m x 2.40m (11'8" x 7'10")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, electric radiator, view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 3/Study: 2.95m x 2.13m (9'8" x 7')and excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, electric radiator, view toward the downs.
- Spacious Bathroom/Shower Roomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, large shower unit with Aquilisa wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, 2 heated towel rails, tiled floor and walls, window.
- OutsideThere are maintained gardens flanking Grand Court.
- Garage No 19with electricity and situated at the rear of the building and private lockup Store No 11.