3 Bedroom, House | Shipley Mill Close, Stone Cross
A detached 3 bedroom family house with an easily maintained southerly garden within the sought after area of Stone Cross.
The property is attractively presented and recent improvements include colonial style shuttered windows and an attractively designed stone paved terrace which flanks the rear elevation. Only an internal inspection will convey the true merit of this charming home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith double glazed front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.52m x 3.00m (14'10" x 9'10")with electric fire in contemporary style surround, radiator and archway communicating with
- Dining Room: 2.74m x 2.29m (9' x 7'6")with radiator, garden aspect and door to garden.
- Large Study/Playroom: 5.13m x 2.34m (16'10" x 7'8")with radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.23m x 3.05m (10'7" x 10'0")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl china sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, integrated oven and matching brushed steel finished four ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, large eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, deep storage cupboard below stairs, door to
- Utility Lobbywith plumbing for washing machine with range of matching cabinets, concealed Ideal wall mounted gas fired boiler and door to garden.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard and access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.30m x 3.00m (10'10" x 9'10")excluding the depth of the dressing area with a pair of mirror fronted floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower unit, wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 2.92m x 2.64m (9'7" x 8'8")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.95m x 1.98m (9'8" x 6'6")excluding the depth of the built in double wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideThere are easily maintained gardens arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden securing a southerly aspect and a good degree of privacy. Mainly laid to lawn there is also a large timber garden store and a most attractively paved terrace and patio flanking the rear elveation. There is gated side access and an outside tap.The wide entrance forecourt offers generous off road car parking space for 2 cars.