3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Saffrons Court, Compton Place Road
Affording a fine south westerly aspect - a spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom first floor apartment within this prestigious development.
The apartment has been attractively maintained by the present owners and with some further improvement offers potential for a very fine home. This property is offered with early vacant possession if required.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith passenger lift or staircase to First Floor Landing.Front Door to
- Entrance Hallwith entryphone system, radiator, deep built in cloaks cupboard and additional store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.25m x 4.27m (20'6" x 14'0")and commanding fine views over the gardens and grounds of the Duke of Devonshire's private estate. Door to
- Large Balconycommanding wonderful south westerly views and with access from the Sitting Room and Bedroom 3.
- Kitchen: 3.15m x 2.36m (10'4" x 7'9")fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan oven, electric hob, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.98m x 3.60m (16'4" x 11'10")and affording a fine aspect, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower cubicle and wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0" x 11')built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.27m x 2.18m (14'0" x 7'2")into the door recess and affording a fine south westerly aspect, radiator, door to Balcony.
- Bathroomfitted with suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- Garagewith up and over door.