2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Blackwater Road, Meads
An extremely elegant and spaciously proportioned 2 double bedroom mansion style flat with delightful southerly communal gardens in sought after lower Meads.
The generously proportioned and elegantly presented accommodation has been improved over the years and features a magnificent 26' x 17' Sitting/Dining Room and a wonderful 18' x 16' Master Bedroom suite. Mansion apartments of this quality and in this price range are rarely available and an early appointment to view is therefore strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith large stained glass window and radiator.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 8.00m x 5.16m (26'3" x 16'11")measured into the wide window bay and affording a lovely aspect over the communal rear gardens, handsome period style fire place surround with coal effect gas fire, 2 radiators.
- Kitchen: 3.94m x 2.57m (12'11" x 8'5")affording a southerly aspect and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, porcelain sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker with filter hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwashing machine or tumble dryer, space for separate low level refrigerator and freezer, wall mounted Alpha gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.54m x 4.88m (18'2" x 16'0")affording a double aspect including delightful views over the communal gardens, handsome period fire place surround, 2 radiators and door to
- En suite Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator, 2 windows.
- Bedroom 2: 4.93m x 4.42m (16'2" x 14'6")with handsome period fire place surround, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Shower Roomfitted with a white suite comprising enclosed shower unit with Mira electric shower fittings, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, radiator, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of Boyne House is its delightful communal garden setting which is extensively lawned and flanked by flowering borders and mature shrubs and trees which provide a good degree of privacy.