3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Furness Road, Eastbourne
A spacious and immaculately presented 3 bedroom purpose built apartment close to the Town Hall.
Affording fine south westerly views and securing a high degree of sunshine through the day this delightfully presented apartment is superbly placed for easy access. Early vacant possession is available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception/Dining Hall: 3.90m x 2.13m (12'10" x 7')with concealed radiator, built in cloaks cupboard.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.33m x 3.90m (17'6" x 12'10")with attractive southerly aspect, 2 concealed radiators and double glazed sliding patio door to
- Large Balconywith fine south/westerly aspect.
- Kitchen: 3.89m x 2.08m (12'9" x 6'10")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff electric oven with eye level microwave oven above, 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine and washing machine, space for fridge freezer.
- Large Inner Hallwith linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 4.93m x 3.60m (16'2" x 11'10")with fine south westerly aspect and extensive range of fitted wardrobe units and matching dressing table cabinets, radiator.
- Bedroom 2/Dining Room: 3.63m x 3.63m (11'11" x 11'11")with radiator, cupboard housing wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 3: 3.94m x 2.72m (12'11" x 8'11")with wardrobe cupboard and radiator.
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below and wall cabinet with illuminated mirror, low level wc, radiator, tiled walls, window.
- OutsideThere are maintained grounds.