3 Bedroom, House | Compton Place Road, Eastbourne
A beautifully presented and tastefully improved detached house of impressive contemporary styling close to the scenic Gildredge Park and Gildredge House School.
Over the years the property has been substantially improved retaining fine features including oak and cherry wood flooring and now includes a fine bespoke kitchen and an unusually spacious and luxuriously equipped bathroom. Generously proportioned throughout the property also is enhanced by its charming easily maintained garden with a secluded southerly garden with access from the sitting room and a large gated rear forecourt affording very generous parking for several cars in addition to the garage. Only an inspection will convey the particularly high appeal of this delightful home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith handsome oak herringbone flooring, mirror fronted large storage cupboard housing wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler.
- Spacious Cloakroomrefitted with Villeroy & Boch fittings, wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, vertical radiator, large window, tiled floor.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.65m x 4.88m (21'10" x 16'0")to include the unusually wide window recess which commands a delightful southerly garden aspect, Firebelly multi fuel stove on polished granite hearth flanked by a large screened storage cupboard, 2 radiators, oak herringbone flooring and large area of tiled flooring with underfloor heating, inset ceiling lighting and open plan with
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 7.92m x 2.70m (26' x 8'10")widening to 10' in the breakfast area and equipped with a range of bespoke beech units including worktops with drawers and cupboards below, double bowl china sink with drainer and mixer tap, Stoves range style oven with traditional large oven, fan oven and grill and 5 ring electric hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwashing machine, large storage cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, large cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, space for American style refrigerator, inset ceiling lighting, tiled floor with underfloor heating and oak herringbone flooring in the breakfast area, radiator, double glazed door to garden, open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.35m x 2.70m (11' x 8'10")with garden aspect, tiled floor, radiator, inset ceiling lighting.The staircase rises to the Large First Floor Landing with deep shelved linen storage cupboard with radiator and polished cherry wood flooring, inset ceiling lighting, and retractable ladder access to the partly board loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.05m x 3.66m (16'7" x 12'0")with a fine view over playing fields to the downs, large mirror fronted wardrobe cupboard, polished cherry wood flooring, radiator, inset ceiling lighting and door toLarge Balcony affording southerly views.
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 3.05m (11' x 10'0")with view toward Gildredge Park, wash basin and vanity unit with cabinet below, radiator, inset ceiling lighting, polished cherry wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3: 4.40m x 3.05m (14'5" x 10'0")excluding the depth of the built in cupboard housing the large hot water cylinder, attractive southerly view, polished cherry wood flooring, radiator, inset ceiling lighting.
- Spacious and luxuriously equipped Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, wash basin with polished granite surround and mixer tap, low level wc and large shower unit with multi jet shower system, heated towel rail, inset ceiling lighting and a view toward Gildredge Park.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is its unusual well secluded garden setting. The principal area of lawned garden has a delightful southerly aspect and is laid principally to lawn and extends to a depth of about 70'. A wide porcelain tiled terrace flanks the elevation with concealed lighting and with access from the main reception room. A variety of ornamental trees and shrubs combine to provide an unusually high degree or privacy. The garden extends around both side of the property to the courtyard style garden.Large gated forecourt providing very generous car parking space for several cars.Large Brick Built Garden Store with recently recovered roof and some improvement work required to the windows. Divided into 2 large storage areas.Integral Utility Store Room
- Garage: 5.49m x 2.87m (18'0" x 9'5")with up and over door, power and light points and personal rear door to the garden.