3 Bedroom, House | Ratton Road, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned and well presented town house with an attractive westerly rear garden situated in a highly sought after residential area of Eastbourne.
The property was built in 1999 and has been improved over the years, now affording a conservatory communicating on the open plan with the kitchen/dining room which provides a lovely ground floor living space with wonderful aspect over the garden. The wide rear garden secures a westerly aspect and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, door to garage, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.88m x 2.77m (16'0" x 9'1")with fine aspect over the rear garden and fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level fan oven and grill, gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher and further space for fridge/freezer, gas fired boiler, double doors give access to the rear garden. The kitchen/dining room communicates on the open plan with
- Conservatory: 3.58m x 3.28m (11'9" x 10'9")and affording a wonderful rear garden aspect, radiator.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with radiator.
- Spacious L shaped Sitting Room: 5.33m x 5.10m (17'6" x 16'9")maximum approximate measurements of the L shaped room, handsome stone fireplace, 2 radiators, double doors to small balcony.
- Bedroom 3: 4.42m x 3.40m (14'6" x 11'2")excluding the depth of the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards, Juliet balcony, radiator.
- -The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with deep linen storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, loft access via retractable ladder.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.42m x 3.23m (14'6" x 10'7")excluding the depth of the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- en suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted power shower fittings over, wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.43m x 2.54m (11'3" x 8'4")and affording fine views to the downs, radiator.
- Second Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath and wall mounted shower fittings over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideA wonderful feature of this property is the attractively landscaped rear garden which extends to a depth of approximately 50' and secures a westerly aspect. The garden is principally laid to lawn with paved seating areas and brick pathways. A wide variety of mature trees and shrubs combine to provide a good degree of privacy. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation. Timber Garden Shed, gated side access.
- Integral Garage: 5.36m x 2.57m (17'7" x 8'5")with up and over door, personal door to reception hall. The entrance drive affords additional car parking space.