3 Bedroom, House | Chesterfield Gardens, Meads
A spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom town house with southerly garden situated just yards from Meads seafront.
Forming part of this exclusive development of town houses set back from Chesterfield Road this end of terrace house is generously proportioned throughout and with further improvement could provide an outstanding home. The property benefits from a southerly garden affording a good degree of privacy and a wide balcony with southerly aspect and partial views to the sea. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended. The property is offered with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith door to
- Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc.
- Sitting Room: 4.88m x 3.66m (16'0" x 12'0")into the bay window with attractive aspect over the front garden, fireplace with fitted gas fire, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.40m x 3.05m (11'2" x 10'0")with rear garden aspect, radiator, double doors to garden.
- Kitchen: 3.38m x 2.74m (11'1" x 9')with rear garden aspect and equipped with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, inset single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge freezer and space for cooker and washing machine, larder cupboard, radiator, door to rear garden.The staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the First Floor Landing, airing cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2/3rd Reception Room: 5.20m x 2.74m (17'1" x 9')with partial sea views, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.45m x 3.66m (14'7" x 12'0")with built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator. The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with access to balcony.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.90m x 4.45m (16'1" x 14'7")maximum approximate measurements of the L shaped room, excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator, sliding patios doors to
- Large Southerly Balcony: 5.8mwith views toward the sea.
- En suite Bathroomwith coloured suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the southerly rear garden which i principally laid to lawn with a wide paved terrace that flanks the rear elevation and is accessible from the Kitchen or Dining Room. A wide variety of mature trees and shrubs combine to provide a good degree of privacy. Pedestrian rear access and potential side access.
- Garage: 5.33m x 2.44m (17'6" x 8'0")situated within nearby garage block with up and over door.Off road parking space in front of garage.