4 Bedroom, House | Roffrey Avenue, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented detached 4 bedroom house with a fine south westerly garden aspect at the rear.
The property has been substantially improved over the years by the present owners who have significantly enlarged the kitchen and introduced a second shower room facilitiy on the first floor as well as a range of further improvements. An inspection will convey the merit of this delightful home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, extractor fan and deep storage cupboard.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 7.09m x 3.60m (23'3" x 11'10")with fire surround fitted with gas fire on polished granite hearth, 2 radiators and double glazed doors give access to the
- Double glazed Conservatory: 3.05m x 2.03m (10'0" x 6'8")with south westerly garden aspect and door to terrace and garden.
- Spacious open plan L shped Kitchen/Family Dining Room: 5.74m x 4.78m (18'10" x 15'8")being approximate measurements of the L shaped room, fine garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of light oak finished wall cabinets and storage cupboard, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level double oven brushed steel finished double oven and grill, inset 5 ring gas hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, dishwashing machine and washing machine, radiator, inset ceiling lighting and double glazed door to
- Large Utility Lobbywith space for dryer and double glazed doors front and rear.
- -The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with deep shelved linen storage cupboard with radiator and retractable ladder access to the parytly boarded large loft space with Velux window and electric light.
- Bedroom 1: 4.34m x 4.27m (14'3" x 14'0")to include the depth of the door recess and the impressive wall to wall range of floor to ceiling built in wardrobe cupboards with fitted cabinets, radiator.
- Guest Suite comprising Bedroom 2: 5.38m x 2.70m (17'8" x 8'10")into the deep recess, radiator and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 3: 4.34m x 2.87m (14'3" x 9'5")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4/Study: 2.74m x 2.13m (9' x 7')with range of fitted desk units, deep storage cupboard and radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and large shower unit with multi jet wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, linen storage cupboard housing the Viessmann wall mounted gas fired boiler, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, inset ceiling lighting, extractor fan and 2 windows.
- OutsideThe attractively maintained gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the south westerly rear garden extensively laid to lawn and extending to an overall depth of about 60' by a similar width. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and there are borders containing a wide variety of ornamental plants and shrubs. timber Garden Store.
- Garage: 3.28m x 2.74m (10'9" x 9')with up and over door, power and light points.The attractively block paved entrance drive affords generous off road car parking space.