5 Bedroom, House | Carew Road, Eastbourne
Retaining a wealth of period character and charm - a spaciously proportioned 5 bedroom detached family home in this sought after residential area.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been improved by the present owners and is approached by a wide private entrance drive providing parking. The accommodation benefits from a 26' kitchen/dining room as well as a magnificent 32' sitting room and large second reception room. The beautifully maintained walled rear garden extends to a depth in excess of 100' and provides a lovely setting for the property with southerly aspect. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith stained glass detail.Inner door to
- Large Reception Hall: 9.14mwith understairs storage cupboard, oak flooring, casement door to garden, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin and window.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 9.80m x 4.57m (32'2" x 15')and affording a glorious southerly garden aspect with northerly views toward the downs and weald, oak flooring, period fireplace, 3 cast iron radiators.
- Second Reception Room: 6.55m x 3.66m (21'6" x 12'0")into the bay window with far reaching views, period fireplace with wood burning stove, radiator, serving hatch.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 8.13m x 3.96m (26'8" x 13')reduced by 11'10" into the recently updated kitchen area and equipped a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset one and a half bow sink unit with mixer tap, range cooker with extractor fan over, space for dishwasher and further space for low level refrigerator, integrated refrigerator and freezer, large shelved pantry, radiator, door to side passage way.
- Utility Roomwith working surface and inset single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, door to
- Separate wcwith wc, wall mounted gas fired boiler, window.
- Study: 2.24m x 1.96m (7'4" x 6'5")affording a garden aspect.
- -The handsome period staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the large First Floor split level Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 4.90m x 4.27m (16'1" x 14'0")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards and affording fine views across Eastbourne, radiator, loft hatch to large boarded loft space.
- En suite Bathroomwith newly installed suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash basin inset into modern oak vanity unit with cupboards and drawers under, low level wc, heated towel rail, radiator. Door to Landing.
- Bedroom 2: 4.30m x 3.68m (14'1" x 12'1")with modern wash basin inset into vanity unit, period fireplace, radiator, door to Balcony affording fine views towards Hastings, Heathfield and the Downs.
- Bedroom 3: 4.60m x 4.60m (15'1" x 15'1")and affording a garden aspect, period fire surround, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.66m x 3.38m (12'0" x 11'1")into the door recess, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 4.34m x 2.57m (14'3" x 8'5")securing a garden aspect, wash basin, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, access to large boarded loft space via retractable ladder. Large cupboard housing newly installed water tank and water pressure system.
- Separate wcwash basin, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is the beautifully maintained and landscaped rear garden. The walled rear garden measures in excess of 100' in depth and 70' in width with a southerly aspect. There are flower beds and borders, a vegetable plot and a range of mature trees and shrubs which combine to providing a degree of privacy. A paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and again secures a southerly aspect. Timber garden shed, greenhouse, gated side access.
- Double Glazed Summer House: 3.60m x 3.00m (11'10" x 9'10")
- Garagewith light and power points.