3 Bedroom, House | Ascot Close, Meads
A detached 3 bedroom house just off Meads seafront within one of the most sought after residential locations of Eastbourne.
The property was constructed some years ago by Llewellyns a well known firm of Eastbourne developers. The property has been attractively maintained over the years and now, with some improvement, provides an opportunity for an outstanding home. We understand that early vacant possession is available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith door to
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 6.00m x 3.50m (19'8" x 11'6")with an attractive double aspect including a view over the rear garden and, in winter, far reaching views over Eastbourne. Handsome period style fire surround with gas coal log effect fire, 2 radiators and sliding double glazed patio door to the terrace and rear garden.
- Dining Room: 3.20m x 2.74m (10'6" x 9')with radiator and serving hatch from Kitchen.
- Study: 2.60m x 2.20m (8'6" x 7'3")with double aspect and radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.70m x 2.44m (12'2" x 8'0")with views over the rear garden and, in winter, over Eastbourne and equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, Corian style double washbasin and drainer with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Bosch oven and 4 gas ring hob, plumbing for washing machine and space for refrigerator, wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler, radiator, double glazed door to garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with radiator.
- Master Bedroom comprising Bedroom 1: 6.02m x 2.87m (19'9" x 9'5")excluding the depth of the deep door recess and with range of mirror fronted fitted wardrobe cupboards, 2 radiators, double aspect with an attractive view of the rear including a fine view over Eastbourne in winter months.
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.10m x 2.74m (13'5" x 9')excluding the depth of the door recess, fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator and garden aspect.
- Bedroom 3: 2.74m x 2.51m (9' x 8'3")with fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator, retractable ladder access to the Loft Space and garden aspect.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fitting over, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, tiled walls, window.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to an overall depth of about 60' by a similar width. The rear garden is attractively terraced with areas of stone and decked terracing and the attractively planted flower beds contain a wide variety of ornamental shrubs. Large timber framed Summer House, Garden Shed and gated rear access, outside tap.
- Garage: 5.56m x 2.64m (18'3" x 8'8")with automatic up and over door, power and light points, wall mounted Centravac Electroloux domestic vacuum system which has not been tested and might not be in working order. The entrance drive affords additional off road car parking space.