2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | St. Annes Road, Eastbourne
Of a type so rarely available - a ground floor apartment with large private south westerly garden and private hard standing area for parking..
Forming part of a recent and attractive development of the original house this immaculately presented garden flat secures an attractive aspect as well as excellent sunlight from its south westerly garden aspect. Only an inspection will convey the considerable appeal of this charming home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith entry phone system, staircase descends to the lower ground floor with front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard.
- Spacious Open Plan Living Room: 6.60m x 5.56m (21'8" x 18'3")to include the open plan kitchen recess, attractive southerly garden aspect, radiator and with the Kitchen Recess equipped with range of bamboo working surfaces with inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and range of drawers and cupboards below with matching wall cabinets over, integrated appliances include the brushed steel finished double oven with grill and 4 ring induction hob with filter hood over, inset ceiling lighting, double glazed doors give access to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: 4.50m x 2.44m (14'9" x 8'0")into the wide recess with garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.52m x 2.54m (14'10" x 8'4")with garden aspect and radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted multi jet shower fitting, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, inset ceiling lighting and extractor fan.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its unusually large and level garden which flanks the accommodation on the south and west sides. Extensively laid to lawn there is also a private paved terrace with access from the Living Room. Gated rear access to the private hard standing area for parking.