3 Bedroom, House | Churchfield, East Dean
A substantially improved and extended 3 bedroom home affording fine views from this highly sought after area of East Dean.
The well presented accommodation has been stylishly improved by the present owners and now affords a 20' kitchen/dining room as well as a magnificent 32' sitting room with part vaulted ceiling. The attractively landscaped garden affords wonderful views of the downs and nearby church. Properties in this part of East Dean are rarely available and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith engineered oak flooring, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and wc.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 9.75m x 3.45m (32' x 11'4")approximate measurements of the irregular shaped room and affording a lovely rear garden aspect, part vaulted ceiling, mellow brick fireplace with open fire, double doors to kitchen, 2 radiators, double doors to rear garden.
- Study: 4.98m x 3.23m (16'4" x 10'7")into the recesses and securing fine views toward the downs and the nearby church, radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.25m x 4.93m (20'6" x 16'2")maximum measurements of the L shaped room and with part vaulted ceiling. Equipped with range of Maia working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the eye level double oven with grill, gas hob, dishwasher, island unit with Maia working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, radiator, tiled floor, double doors to garden.
- Utility Roomwith working surface with drawers and cupboards below and cabinets over, inset sink unit with tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to garden.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.07m (13' x 10'1")and affording a fine southerly vierw toward the downs, 2 built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.86m x 2.84m (12'8" x 9'4")with views toward the downs, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.72m x 2.80m (15'6" x 9'2")reducing due to sloping ceiling height, garden aspect, radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath, wall mounted shower fittings over, wash basin, wc, linen store cupboard, heated towel rail.
- Shower Room/wcluxuriously fitted with white suite comprising large shower unit, wall mounted fittings and rainfall shower head, wash basin with drawers below, low level wc, Velux window, towel rail.
- OutsideA particularly attractive feature of this property is the enviable garden setting. The landscaped gardens flanks 3 sides of the property with the principal area of garden to the rear. The lawned rear garden secures a fine westerly aspect toward the downs. A paved terrace securing a high degree of avaialble sunshine and a fine aspect. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the kitchen/dining room. Large timber shed.
- Parking Spacein front of the property.