2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Saffrons Court, Compton Place Road
Commanding fine southerly views over the private park land of the Duke of Devonshire estate from Saffrons Court.
A purpose built third floor apartment enviably located just west of the town centre. The accommodation has been improved over the years and offers potential for fine retirement home. Early vacant possession is available if required.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith entry phone system and passenger lift or staircase to the third floor landing. Front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith entry phone system, radiator, 2 built in storage cupboards.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 6.02m x 3.96m (19'9" x 13')with radiator and outstanding southerly views over the lawned gardens and to the park of the Duke of Devonshires estate, double glazed door to
- Large Balconywhich also commands south westerly views.
- Kitchen: 3.25m x 2.08m (10'8" x 6'10")affording fine views toward the downs and equipped with extensive range of solid beech working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl china sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated appliances include the AEG oven and matching induction four ring hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, concealed wall mounted Ideal gas fired boiler for central heating, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1: 5.36m x 3.96m (17'7" x 13')approximate maximum measurements excluding the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and fine views across the Devonshire Estate to the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 4.11m x 2.74m (13'6" x 9')commanding fine views, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite.
- OutsideThe parklike communal gardens and grounds provide a lovely setting for Saffrons Court.