3 Bedroom, House | Church Street, Old Town
A most attractively presented three bedroom house with garage in sought after Old Town.
The property has been improved in recent years to provide very attractively presented accommodation with generous proportions and a rare opportunity of a garage. An inspection is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Spacious 'L' shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 7.40m x 4.01m (24'3" x 13'2")with marble fire surround for electric fire, 3 radiators, double aspect and open plan with
- Kitchen: 2.64m x 2.36m (8'8" x 7'9")with working surface with drawers and cupboards below, matching wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted Remeha gas fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed door to garden.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, access to loft.
- Bedroom 1: 4.50m x 3.18m (14'9" x 10'5")narrowing to 9'2" with radiator, double aspect and view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 2.95m x 2.84m (9'8" x 9'4")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.25m x 2.13m (10'8" x 7')with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, tiled walls, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideThere are compact and easily maintained gardens arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden securing a southerly aspect. Landscaped for ease of maintenance with wide paved terrace which flanks the rear elevation beyond which are flower beds stocked with a wide variety of flowering shrubs and plants. Gated rear pedestrian access.
- Garagewith up and over door in a nearby block accessed via Brightland Road.