4 Bedroom, House | Dillingburgh Road, Old Town
An extended 4 bedroom semi detached family home affording a large corner plot location within sought after Old Town.
The property benefits from a ground and first floor extension to the rear and an additional loft conversion which provides spacious/flexible accommodation throughout. Benefits include 2 separate reception rooms and a spacious 27' kitchen/breakfast room and fine views toward the downs from the upper floor. Only an appointment to view will convey the merits of this considerably extended family home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith radiator. Glazed door to
- Entrance Halldouble glazed window, radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomlow level wc, wall mounted wash basin.
- Sitting Room: 4.57m x 3.48m (15' x 11'5")radiator, period style fireplace with open fire, range of built in units.
- Dining Room: 4.95m x 3.10m (16'3" x 10'2")period style fireplace, radiator, double glazed door to sun terrace.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 8.48m x 2.90m (27'10" x 9'6")with working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and further cupboards above, single drainer inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated electric oven, 4 ring gas hob, traditional pantry with space and plumbing for washing machine, further cupboard with wall mounted Potterton gas boiler, 2 radiators, dual aspect windows with double glazed doors to sun terrace. Staircase rises to First Floor Landing with double glazed window, radiator, fitted corner cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 4.57m x 3.48m (15' x 11'5")excluding depth of wardrobes, radiator, wardrobes.
- En suite Bathroomwith tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level wc, wash basin inset into vanity unit with mixer tap, radiator, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.88m x 3.25m (16'0" x 10'8")with views to downland, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.89m x 2.87m (12'9" x 9'5")views over recreation ground and towards South Downs, radiator.
- Bathroompanelled bath with mixer tap and fitted Mila shower over, wash basin with mixer tap, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, heated towel rail and radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, radiator.Further staircase rising to Second Floor.
- Bedroom 3: 4.00m x 4.00m (13'1" x 13'1")with fine downland views, with built in cupboards and under eaves storage, radiator.
- OutsideThe property occupies a large corner plot location with walled gardens extending from the front to side and rear. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance there is also a large westerly sun terrace and further patio to the side. In addition there are various shrub borders, gated access to both side and front and outside tap.
- Summerhouse: 4.88m x 2.06m (16'0" x 6'9")concealed unit double glazing, power and lighting.
- Garage: 5.28m x 4.20m (17'4" x 13'9")with electric automatic roller door, power and lighting. In addition there is an area of off road parking accessed by double gates adjacent to Garage.