3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Blackwater Road, Eastbourne
One of the loveliest 3 bedroom purpose built apartments we have seen within this exclusive west town centre location.
Commanding southerly views over the Devonshire Park Tennis Courts and toward the downs this immaculately presented and spaciously proportioned apartment forms part of a recently built development within this sought after conservation area. Only an internal inspection will convey the considerable appeal of the apartment which offers potential for an outstanding home. Available for an early possession date with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Elegant Communal Entrance Hallwith passenger lift or staircase to the 3rd floor landing with front door to
- Reception Hallwith radiator, built in cloaks cupboard, linen storage cupboard with Vaillant hot water cylinder.
- Magnificent open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 7.72m x 5.00m (25'4" x 16'5")approximate maximum measurements into the dining recess and excluding the charming corner bay window, commanding outstanding southerly views over the Devonshire Park Tennis Courts, 2 radiators, double glazed casement doors give access to the
- Balconywhich also commands fine south westerly views over the tennis courts and toward the downs.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.94m x 2.82m (12'11" x 9'3")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with waste disposal unit below, integrated appliances include the electric AEG oven with inset microwave oven over and 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, Miele washing machine and Whirlpool dishwashing machine, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Spacious Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.05m x 5.80m (19'10" x 19'0")approximate maximum measurement into the recesses and the pair of window bays which afford a delightful aspect including views toward the downs, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to
- Large Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted Aqualisa shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.98m x 2.54m (16'4" x 8'4")with fitted wardrobe cupboard and bookshelf, radiator and fine views.
- Bedroom 3: 3.30m x 2.72m (10'10" x 8'11")with radiator.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted Aqualisa shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA fine feature of the development is the attractively landscaped garden setting which features areas of lawn and delightfully stocked borders with ornamental trees and shrubs.Undercover garaging bay and private store No. 8. with electronically gated access.