3 Bedroom, House | Farmlands Close, Polegate
A substantially extended and unusually spacious 3 bedroom semi detached family home with garage set within landscaped gardens in a popular residential area.
Features include a spacious sitting room, separate dining room, a large ground floor master bedroom suite and a large single garage. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this delightful family home. No onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith built in cloaks cupboard and cupboard housing the Profile gas fired boiler.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.65m x 3.56m (21'10" x 11'8")and widening to 14'11" including the depth of the chimney breast recesses, fireplace with gas fire, concealed study area beneath the staircase, a pair of glazed double doors leading to the
- Dining Room: 3.56m x 3.30m (11'8" x 10'10")affording a double aspect into the rear garden and side patio, radiator, a pair of double glazed doors to the garden, archway to
- Kitchen: 4.57m x 2.18m (15' x 7'2")with an aspect into the rear garden and fitted with oak kitchen units with extensive range of working surfaces, one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas burning hob with filter hood over, eye level oven and grill, space for washing machine, built in under counter freezer, space for refrigerator.
- Ground floor Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.05m x 4.45m (19'10" x 14'7")(maximum dimensions of the irregular shaped room), radiator, door to entranc hall, door to
- en suite Shower Roomfitted with a white suite comprising large corner shower unit with electric shower, vanity unit incorporating low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard storage, ladder radiator, Dimplex fan heater, fully tiled walls and floor, window.
- -From the entrance hall the staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access hatch to loft.
- Bedroom 2: 3.78m x 2.57m (12'5" x 8'5")affording views toward the downs, deep built in double wardrobe cupboard, second built in cupboard, airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.60m x 2.62m (11'10" x 8'7")with views over the rear garden, built in double wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroom/wcfitted with a white suite comprising deep rolled edge bath set into tiled enclosure with mixer tap, vanity unit incorporating low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard storage, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls and floor, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of the property is the extensively landscaped rear garden which extends to a depth of approximately 50' and secures a good degree of privacy. A large terrace is arranged off the rear elevation and there is a pergola covered seating area at the far end of the garden. Large Timber Garden Store/Workshop, gated side access. There is an attractively landscaped area of garden at the front of the property as well as space for off road car parking.
- Garage: 5.61m x 3.02m (18'5" x 9'11")with an electrically operated roller door, power and lighting, space for tumble dryer, loft space above.