3 Bedroom, House | Wish Hill, Willingdon Village
Occupying a lovely garden setting - a spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom detached house in the exclusive residential area of Willingdon Village.
The well presented accommodation has been attractively improved and maintained by the present owner and provides 2 separate reception rooms as well as a kitchen/breakfast room. The property retains some charming period style features and the 100' rear garden has been beautifully landscaped. Detached properties in this road are rarely available and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallradiator.
- Cloakroom/wcwith wash basin, window.
- Sitting Room: 5.18m x 3.35m (17' x 11')into the bay window with stone fireplace, 2 radiators.
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.56m (12'0" x 11'8")with brick fireplace, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.53m x 3.35m (11'7" x 11')and affording a rear garden aspect, fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, shelved pantry, breakfast bar, space for range of appliances including gas cooker, dishwasher, washing machine and low level refrigerator, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, door to garden.The staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the First Floor Landing, stained glass detail, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.40m x 3.35m (17'9" x 11')into the bay window with views toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.60m x 3.56m (11'10" x 11'8")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, views toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.35m x 2.44m (11' x 8'0")affording an aspect over the rear garden, built in wardrobe cupboards, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, radiator.
- Separate wcwash basin, window.
- OutsideA very attractive feature of this property is the garden setting, the principal area of garden is to the rear and extends to a depth of about 100', principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders, there are a variety of mature trees, shrubs and flowering plants that combine to provide a good degree of privacy. A wide paved patio flanks the rear elevation and provides ample outdoor entertaining space. Summer house. Gated side access. The front garden is part laid to lawn with a paved entrance drive which affords generous off road parking space.
- Garage: 4.88m x 2.46m (16'0" x 8'1")with double doors, space for appliances, personal rear door to garden.