3 Bedroom, House | Old Mansion Close, Ratton
Commanding breathtaking views to the sea and to the downs - an outstanding detached house substantially improved in recent years.
The accommodation is immaculately presented and fine features include the luxuriously equipped kitchen/breakfast room as well as a large log cabin style home office which is secluded within a 170' southerly garden. Only an internal inspection will convey the high merit of this fine home and the views that it affords. An early possession date might be available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor and radiator, underfloor heating, opening into
- Reception Hallwith polished marble tiled floor, understairs deep storage cupboard, cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
- Cloakroomwith washbasin with range of cabinets below, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 7.00m x 3.96m (23' x 13')commanding glorious views and with lovely dual garden aspect, 2 radiators and double glazed sliding patio door to garden.
- Luxuriously equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.80m x 3.58m (12'6" x 11'9")with lovely southerly garden aspect and views to the sea and equipped with extensive range of Artic Starburst Quartz working surfaces with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap with instant boiling water facility, range of drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, integrated appliances include the eye level combination microwave Neff oven with electric oven below with wi fi smart phone Home Connect operational facility, 4 ring induction Bosch hob with Neff flat glass hood extractor hood over, dishwashing machine, space for washing machine and integrated dryer, eye level refrigerator, and freezer unit below, wine cooling unit, radiator and recessed LED spotlights, polished marble floor tiles and double glazed door to garden.The staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the First Floor Landing with radiator, linen storage cupboard, retractable ladder access to the Loft Space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.01m x 3.96m (13'2" x 13')commanding fine views and equipped with extensive range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboards with Glamour Robe integrated illuminated cabinet, radiator and fine southerly aspect including a view to the sea.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.05m (13' x 10'0")into the wide door recess, radiator and far reaching views to the Sussex Weald and toward the sea at Hastings.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0" x 10'0")with wall to wall range of fitted mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and fine views over Eastbourne toward the sea.
- Luxuriously equipped Bathroomwith large corner spa style bath with wall mounted shower fittings and shower screen, wash basin, low level wc, range of fitted oak fronted cabinets, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The rear garden extends to a depth in excess of 150' and is extensively lawned for ease of maintenance and contains a large variety of shrubs and some mature and impressive flowering cherry trees which all combine to provide a very good degree of privacy with views to the sea.
- Log Cabin style Garden Studio Room: 4.67m x 4.65m (15'4" x 15'3")with Warmehouse oil filled electric radiators, power and light points, double glazed windows and casement doors to the garden.
- Garage: 5.33m x 2.74m (17'6" x 9')with up and over door, power and light points. The entrance drive affords generous off road car parking space . Two garden storage cupboards.
- -We are advised that broadband fibre and fast internet are recently installed.