2 Bedroom, House | Queens Crescent, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented and spaciously proportioned 2 bedroom home of recent construction affording private off road parking and a southerly garden.
Forming part of this attractively designed and recently constructed development, the immaculate accommodation features an L shaped sitting/dining room, luxuriously equipped kitchen and a bathroom and 2 generous double bedrooms. Still under warranty, an inspection will convey the impressive specification and high appeal of this delightful home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith store cupboard below stairs, fitted doormat, oak effect floor, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcfitted with white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard below, radiator, extractor fan.
- L shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 4.98m x 4.57m (16'4" x 15')affording a southerly aspect into the rear garden, 2 radiators, pair of double glazed casement doors leading to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: 3.23m x 2.51m (10'7" x 8'3")luxuriously equipped with a range of working surfaces with white gloss soft closing drawers and cupboards below and a matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, a range of integrated Whirlpool appliances including the 4 ring gas burning hob with filter hood over and electric oven below, dishwashing machine, eye level refrigerator and freezer unit below, space and plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing the Baxi wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator.The unusually wide staircase rises from the hall to the First Floor Landing with deep store cupboard and access hatch to loft.
- Bedroom 1: 4.57m x 3.40m (15' x 11'2")affording a southerly aspect and radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.57m x 3.63m (15' x 11'11")including the 2 recesses and the depth of the deep built in cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroom/wcluxuriously equipped with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap, mirror fronted cabinet with built in light and shaver point inside, ladder radiator, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- OutsideThe level rear garden secures a southerly aspect and is partly attractively paved for ease of maintenance. Gated rear access and timber garden store. There is a large block paved private parking area at the front of the property.