£535,000 - SOLD
4 Bedroom, House | The Cloisters, Willingdon, Eastbourne
Commanding breathtaking views from Willingdon toward the Sussex Weald - a 4 bedroom detached house with double garage.
The property also benefits from generously proportioned accommodation and offers outstanding potential for a fine family home. The property is available for early possession with no onward chain.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Entrance Hallwith 2 storage cupboards below stairs including the cloaks cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc and window.
- Sitting Room: 6.20m x 3.96m (20'4" x 13')with attractive double aspect, inset ceiling lighting, double glazed sliding patio door to the rear garden and an archway gives access to
- Dining Room: 3.23m x 2.92m (10'7" x 9'7")with garden aspect and far reaching views.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.17m x 4.47m (20'3" x 14'8")being the very approximate maximum measurements of ths L shaped room which commands delightful far reaching views over the garden and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching light oak finished wall cabinets, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the eye level electric oven and grill, inset four ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, space for dryer, cupboard housing the Johnson and Starley gas fired warm air central heating boiler, door to garden and door to the double garage.
- -The staircase rises from the reception hall to the large First Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.40m x 3.05m (14'5" x 10'0")excluding the depth of the pair of built in wardrobe cupboards, glorious views toward the Sussex Weald and door to
- Large en suite Bathroomwith panelled bath, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, bidet, low level wc, window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.25m x 3.05m (10'8" x 10'0")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, outstanding views.
- Bedroom 3: 3.23m x 2.64m (10'7" x 8'8")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, far reaching views.
- Bedroom 4: 2.90m x 2.03m (9'6" x 6'8")
- Shower Roomwith large shower unit, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, bidet, low level wc, window.
- OutsideThe garden is an attractive feature of the property securing a good degree of privacy and is mainly arranged to the rear extending to a depth of about 60'. There is gated side access to the front garden where there is unusually generous off road car parking space.
- Double Garage: 5.90m x 5.28m (19'4" x 17'4")with pair of up and over doors, power and lightpoints and a vaulted roof structure and an internal door to the kitchen.Garden Store.