2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Granville Road, Lower Meads, Eastbourne
A luxuriously appointed and substantially refurbished first floor purpose built apartment within the sought after residential area of Lower Meads.
The generously proportioned accommodation is now very tastefully presented benefitting from the refitting of the kitchen/breakfast room as well as the bathroom with wc and separate wc. The southerly balcony commands an attractive aspect and the accommodation securea a great deal of natural light as well as an attractive outlook. Only a personal inspection of this apartment will convey its extremely high merit.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith entry phone system and passenger lift or staircase to first floor landing. Front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith entry phone system, radiator, built in cloaks cupboard and built in storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomrefitted with white suite including low level wc and wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 2.97m x 2.87m (9'9" x 9'5")with extensive range of working surfaces with silent closing solid oak cabinet doors above and below, Franke double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Neff oven and Bosch four ring ceran hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, space for fridge/freezer, concealed Worcester wall mounted gas fired boiler, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.72m x 3.90m (18'9" x 12'10")with fine south westerly aspect, handsome period styly fire surround for electric fire with polished granite hearth, 2 radiators and double glazed door to
- Balconysecuring a southerly aspect.
- Bedroom 1: 4.47m x 3.45m (14'8" x 11'4")including the depth of the range of built in and fitted part mirror fronted wardrobes with cupboards and matching dressing table unit, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.27m x 2.95m (14'0" x 9'8")including the depth of the large built in wardrobe cupboard with radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fittings with shower screen, wash basin in vanity unit with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, window.
- OutsideThe attractively maintained gardens and grounds provide a delightful setting for Mirasol.
- GarageNo 4 with an automatically controlled up and over door.