3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Silverdale Road, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented 3 bedroom modern apartment constructed by Berkeley Homes situated within popular Meads with southerly aspect.
Compton Grange is a well appointed First Floor apartment which benefits from well proportioned accommodation overlooking delightful mature communal gardens. A particular feature is the 20' sitting room with dual aspect with adjacent balcony. Further benefits include a 21' master bedroom suite and spacious kitchen/breakfast room. An appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Private Entrance Vestibule: 1.78m x 1.47m (5'10" x 4'10")with large cupboard.
- Reception Hall: 5.80m x 2.24m (19'0" x 7'4")security entry phone system, radiator, cupboard housing gas boiler, 2 large cupboards.
- Sitting Room: 6.10m x 4.80m (20'0" x 15'9")with dual aspect affording southerly views over communal gardens, 2 radiators, double doors opening on to
- Balconywith southerly views overlooking well tended communal gardens.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.11m x 4.04m (13'6" x 13'3")with working surfaces and cupboards and drawers under with matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel 1.5 bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring electric Siemens electric hob with filter hood over, integrated electric oven with microwave, Zanussi washing machine, fitted fridge/freezer, radiator.
- Master Bedroom: 6.40m x 3.73m (21' x 12'3")2 radiators, fitted wardrobes.
- En suite Bathroomwith panelled bath and mixer tap with shower attachment, wash basin inset into vanity unit with cupboards under and mixer tap, fitted shower, low level wc, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.62m x 3.86m (15'2" x 12'8")with dual aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3/Study: 4.65m x 2.44m (15'3" x 8'0")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath and shower over, wash basin set into vanity unit with range of cupboards under and mixer tap, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideThe property is surrounded by well maintained and mature communal gardens the majority of which afford a southerly aspect.
- Garage: 5.28m x 2.72m (17'4" x 8'11")Situated to the rear of the property (first one to the left of block of 4), with up and over door, power and lighting.