5 Bedroom, House | Rectory Close, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned 5 bedroom house enviably situated in one of Summerdown's most exclusive residential areas.
The property has been attractively maintained by the owner and with some further improvements would provide a lovely home of very generous proportions. There are 3 reception room plus a large conservatory which affords a wonderful aspect over the landscaped rear garden. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith quarry tiled floor, inner door to
- Reception Hallwith deep cloaks cupboard, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wc, wash basin.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.74m x 3.96m (18'10" x 13')with period fire surround with fitted gas fire, 2 radiators, double door to
- Conservatory: 4.47m x 3.60m (14'8" x 11'10")with fine garden aspect, tiled floor, double doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 3.23m x 3.20m (10'7" x 10'6")affording asn aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Study: 2.95m x 2.84m (9'8" x 9'4")with radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.10m x 2.84m (20'0" x 9'4")maximum approximate measurements and with garden aspect. Equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, inset doubel sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances include the eye level fan double oven, ceran hob and extractor hood above, dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and space for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, door to garden.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.88m x 3.28m (16'0" x 10'9")excluding the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, rear garden aspect, radiator, door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, heater towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 5.18m x 2.82m (17' x 9'3")with built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.56m x 3.15m (11'8" x 10'4")with aspect over the rear garden, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.15m x 2.44m (10'4" x 8'0")with built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.73m x 2.06m (12'3" x 6'9")with built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin into vanity unit with cupboards below, wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of the property is the level rear garden which is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and a variety of mature trees and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. A wide paved terrace provides ample outdoor enteratining space and secures the late afternoon sunshine, gated side access.
- Double Garage: 5.44m x 4.88m (17'10" x 16'0")with 2 up and over doors, light and power points, personal rear door.The wide private entrance drive affords generous off road parking space for several vehicles.