3 Bedroom, House | Peelings Lane, Westham
A very special 3 bedroom detached family home of individual design situated within a semi rural location with uninterrupted countryside views.
Little Mead offers well proportioned and versatile accommodation over three floors and although requiring some modernisation the property benefits from a large dual aspect sitting room and attractive conservatory which adjoins the kitchen/breakfast room. Further benefits include a large integral double garage and two further rooms which could be converted into additional living accommodation subject to the necessary consents. Only an appointment to view will convey the merits of this delightful property. Available with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 7.24m x 3.66m (23'9" x 12'0")with dual aspect over adjacent farmland, fireplace, 2 radiators, archway to
- Dining Area: 2.84m x 2.84m (9'4" x 9'4")with radiator, serving hatch.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.89m x 3.86m (12'9" x 12'8")with working surfaces with cupboards and drawers below and matching cabinets over, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, electric cooker, filter hood, washing machine and dishwasher, breakfast bar, radiator, door to
- Conservatory: 4.22m x 2.62m (13'10" x 8'7")with views over gardens and countryside beyond, radiator, door to sun terrace.
- Bedroom 3: 3.05m x 2.92m (10'0" x 9'7")excluding the depth of the fitted wardrobes, dual aspect, radiator.
- Ground floor Shower Roomwith fitted shower, low level wc, wash basin.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with views across countryside, radiator, built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 4.67m x 3.70m (15'4" x 12'2")maximum with views across countryside, under eaves storage cupboard, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.65m x 3.05m (15'3" x 10'0")with views across countryside, under eaves storage cupboard, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
- Bathroompanelled bath with mixer tap and fitted shower over, low level wc, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, radiator.
- -The second staircase leads from the reception hall and adjoining rooms to
- Integral Garageunderneath the property.
- Storage Room: 7.04m x 4.65m (23'1" x 15'3")L shaped maximum measurements with power and lighting, gas boiler and prelagged hot water cylinder above, fridge/freezer..
- Utility Room: 2.80m x 2.40m (9'2" x 7'10")with power and lighting.
- OutsideThe well tended gardens are arranged to the front and side of the property and include areas mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and landscaping including various sun terraces some of which incorporate raised rockery features. A particular focal point is a stream which runs along the north and west borders of the property and the views across open farmland beyond.
- Integral Double Garage: 6.96m x 4.98m (22'10" x 16'4")with electric up and over door, power and lighting.