4 Bedroom, House | Orchard Grange, Lower Dicker
An immaculately presented 4 bedroom detached house with double garage situated within semi rural Lower Dicker.
The property has been the subject of much improvement by the current owners and affords a spacious conservatory which overlooks a delightful rear garden. Further benefits include sitting room with dual aspect and 2 further reception rooms. There is a modern stylish fitted kitchen with separate utility room adjacent. Only an appointment to view will convey the true merits of this modern family home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallradiator, understairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomlow level wc, wall mounted wash basin, radiator, extractor fan.
- Sitting Room: 5.50m x 3.43m (18'1" x 11'3")with dual aspect, 2 radiators, fireplace with marble style hearth.
- Dining Room/Snug: 3.18m x 2.64m (10'5" x 8'8")with radiator, double doors opening on to rear garden.
- Study: 2.95m x 1.83m (9'8" x 6'0")with radiator.
- Conservatory: 3.86m x 3.66m (12'8" x 12'0")maximum with tiled floor. slimline electric heater, power and lighting with double doors opening on to Sun Terrace.
- Modern stylish fitted Kitchen: 3.70m x 2.92m (12'2" x 9'7")with working surfaces and cupboards and drawers under with matching cabinets over, one and a half bowl inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, appliances to include 4 ring Zanussi induction hob with Bosch extractor fan over, electric double oven, fitted fridge freezer, AEG dishwasher.
- Utility Room: 2.20m x 1.57m (7'3" x 5'2")with working surface with cupboard under and cupboards above, single bowl drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for washing machine and dryer, built in cupboard housing gas boiler. Door leading to side access.Handsome staircase rising to First Floor Landing with access to loft space, radiator.
- Master Bedroom: 3.70m x 3.66m (12'2" x 12'0")with radiator.
- Dressing area: 2.90m x 1.17m (9'6" x 3'10")excluding depth of cupboards with fitted wardrobe, 2 further undereaves storage cupboards, radiator.
- En suite Shower Roomwith large fitted shower, wash basin inset into contemporary style vanity unit with cupboards under, low level wc, stylish wall mounted towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 3.68m x 2.57m (12'1" x 8'5")excluding the depth of wardrobe with radiator, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: 2.60m x 2.40m (8'6" x 7'10")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.53m x 1.93m (11'7" x 6'4")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath and fitted shower over, pedestal mounted wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideThe property affords a corner plot location with well maintained gardens which are mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. There is a sun terrace, gated side access and 2 outside taps. Garden shed. The garden is bordered by mature trees including conifers which offer a degree of privacy.
- Double Garage: 5.20m x 5.00m (17'1" x 16'5")with 2 up and over doors, power and lighting. There is additional off street parking in front of the garage for up to 2 further vehicles.