2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Keats Walk, Langney, Eastbourne
A semi detached bungalow within the sought after Poets Estate.
The accommodation has been improved over the years and now affords further potential for a delightful home with easily maintained gardens and a garage situated at the rear. The property is available for early vacant possession.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand double glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith cloakscupboard, retractable ladder access to loft space.
- Sitting Room: 4.57m x 3.66m (15' x 12'0")with garden aspect, surround for electric fire, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.30m x 2.24m (10'10" x 7'4")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric oven with four ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for refrigerator and freezer, double glazed door to
- Conservatory/Dining Room: 3.96m x 2.84m (13' x 9'4")with radiator, garden aspect and door to garden.
- Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 3.66m (12'0" x 12'0")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 2.29m (12'0" x 7'6")with radiator.
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower unit with glass screen and wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with drawer and cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideThere are easily maintained gardens arranged to the front and rear with the front garden extensively lawned for ease of maintenance whilst the rear garden mainly paved with flower beds and securing afternoon sunshine. Large garden store, gated side access.
- Garage: 4.70m x 2.57m (15'5" x 8'5")with automatic roller door, power and light points.