3 Bedroom, House | Park Lane, Eastbourne
A delightfully presented 3 bedroom house within a particularly sought after residential area.
The accommodation has been attractively maintained over the years and provides scope for a delightful home. Only an inspection will convey the appeal of this generously proportioned and attractive property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and built in cloaks cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc, ceramic tiled walls and window.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 8.64m x 4.65m (28'4" x 15'3")into the recesses and securing an attractive aspect to the front and rear, featuring handsome period style fire surround with open hearth flanked by arched shelved recess, 2 radiators, built in storage cupboard, double glazed casement doors to rear garden and serving hatch from
- Kitchen: 2.92m x 2.51m (9'7" x 8'3")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, newly installed wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler, part tiled walls and double glazed door to garden.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard and access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.45m x 3.10m (14'7" x 10'2")with built in wardrobe cupboard, concealed radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 3.28m (11'7" x 10'9")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.10m x 2.24m (10'2" x 7'4")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Wet Roomrecently refitted with white suite and comprising tiled shower area with AKW electric shower and folding shower seat, high level wc, wall mounted wash basin, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, window.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is the easily maintained and attractive gardens which are arranged to the front and rear. The front garden is lawned for ease of maintenance whilst the southerly rear garden has been paved for ease of maintenance with boarders containing a wide variety of shrubs and ornamental trees. Securing a southerly aspect the rar garden also offers a good degree of privacy and there is gated pedestrian rear access. Outside tap.
- Garagesituated in the nearby garage block with recently upgraded up and over door.