4 Bedroom, House | Furness Road, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom home retaining a wealth of period character situated between the west side of the town centre and the seafront.
This intriguing property, thought to have previously been the vicarage to the adjacent church, affords extremely generous accommodation including 3 reception rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room. Although now in need of some improvement the property affords a rare opportunity to secure a fine period house in one of Eastbourne's most exclusive locations.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbyinner door to
- Reception Hallwith large walk in store cupboard with access to coal bunker, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, wc, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.70m x 4.47m (15'5" x 14'8")into the bay window with aspect over the front garden, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Dining Room: 5.18m x 4.67m (17' x 15'4")with fine rear garden aspect, period style fireplace, radiator.
- Study: 3.05m x 2.70m (10'0" x 8'10")into the recesses, period style fireplace, aspect over the front garden, radiator.
- Kitchen: 4.72m x 2.57m (15'6" x 8'5")with rear garden aspect and fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated eye level fan oven and grill, gas hob with filter hood above, wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to garden.
- Utility/Breakfast Room: 4.32m x 2.44m (14'2" x 8'0")with brick flooring, space for appliances, radiator.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landin with Velux window, under eaves storage, access to loft space, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.78m x 3.66m (12'5" x 12'0")with period style fireplace, radiator, door to
- Large Dressing Room: 3.28m x 2.67m (10'9" x 8'9")with period style fireplace, radiator, door to
- en suite Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower unit with shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc.
- Bedroom 2: 3.76m x 3.76m (12'4" x 12'4")with period style fireplace, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.76m x 2.54m (12'4" x 8'4")with built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.15m x 2.44m (10'4" x 8'0")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, separate shower unit with electric shower, pedestal wash basin, radiator.
- Separate wcwith wash basin.
- OutsideA feature of this property is the attractive garden setting. The pretty front garden is principally laid to lawn with a variety of plants and shrubs. The rear garden measuring 35' in depth by 55' in width (10.67m x 16.76m) is principally laid to paving and shingle for ease of maintenance. Brick built garden store, gated side access.
- Garage: 5.08m x 2.70m (16'8" x 8'10")with electric up and over door, light and power points, window.The gated private entrance drive affords generous off road car parking space.